- 6 large eggs
- 2 tbsp. milk
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- 18 slices bacon
- 2 c. shredded Cheddar
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and garlic powder and season with salt and pepper.
- In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add eggs and scramble, 3 minutes, then stir in chives.
- On a cutting board, lay out three strips of bacon. Sprinkle the bottom third with cheddar and top with a large spoonful of scrambled eggs. Roll up tightly. Repeat with remaining cheese and eggs.
- Return skillet to heat and add bacon roll-ups seam-side down. Cook until crispy on all sides, then transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain fat. Serve.
Bacon Egg & Cheese Roll-Ups are the ultimate low-carb breakfast.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/0coD1NW
Posted by Delish on Sunday, May 6, 2018