APRICOT GLAZED BACON WRAPPED CAJUN PORK TENDERLOIN
This dish has the perfect combination of sweet and salty. Moist and juicy pork tenderloin seasoned with Cajun, then wrapped in crispy bacon and glazed in a luscious apricot Dijon sauce. A super easy and fast pork tenderloin recipe made in just one skillet! Impress everyone around the table with this beautifully glazed with superb taste Apricot Glazed Bacon Wrapped Cajun Pork Tenderloin. No more boring roast pork loin again with this amazing recipe!
Author: Crockpotgirl/Photo credit to crockpotgirl.com
- 1½ lb pork tenderloin
- 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 6 strips bacon
- 3 tbsp apricot preserves
- 1 tbsp grainy Dijon mustard
- How to make Apricot Glazed Bacon Wrapped Cajun Pork Tenderloin
- Step 1: Combine the Cajun seasoning and brown sugar, then rub it onto the pork tenderloin and wrap it in bacon.
- Step 2: Preheat an oven-safe skillet on medium heat. Once hot, add the bacon-wrapped tenderloin and cook for approximately 10 to 15 minutes until all sides are browned.
- Step 3: When done, transfer the pan into a preheated 400 degrees F or 200 degrees C oven. Roast the pork for approximately 10 to 15 minutes until the internal temperature of the pork reached 140 degrees F. Near the end of the baking time, brush the pork with the apricot preserves and mustard mixture. When done, set the pork aside and rest for at least 5 minutes, covered.