5 Minute Tropical Rum Punch Cocktail Recipe
Rum punch is the perfect cocktail recipe for parties- luaus, New Year’s Eve, summer patio gatherings, game day and more. This easy recipe has instructions for both single-serve and pitcher.
Author: Puravidamoms/Photo credit to puravidamoms.com
- For a single cocktail:
- 1.5 ounces orange juice
- 1.5 ounces pineapple juice
- 1.5 ounces fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 2- 3 oz Bacardi Superior depends on how strong you like it!
- Grenadine for color I used about a tablespoon
- ice pineapple for garnish optional
- For a pitcher:
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup lime juice preferably fresh squeezed
- 1.5 to 2 cups Bacardi Superiorgrenadine for color I used about ¼ cup
- pineapple for garnish optional
- Gather ingredients and mix together with a cocktail stirrer or large spoon if making a pitcher. Serve on ice- garnish with fresh pineapple or maraschino cherries to make the drink more beautiful!