CHEESE BOMBS WITH GARLIC BUTTER
These cheese bombs are biscuit dough wrapped around cheddar cheese, then topped with garlic herb butter and parmesan and baked to perfection. An easy snack or side dish that’s perfect for all the cheese lovers in your life.
Author: Dinneratthezoo/Photo credit to dinneratthezoo.com
- 16.3 ounce can Grands style biscuits
- 16 cubes cheddar cheese ¾" x ¾"
- 4 tablespoons butter
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut each biscuit in half crosswise with a serrated knife.
- Lay the biscuits on a baking sheet that's been coated in cooking spray.
- Place a cube of cheddar cheese into the center of each biscuit.
- Fold the biscuit dough around the cheese, pinching the seams to seal.
- Place each biscuit seam side down on the baking sheet, about 2 inches apart. You may need to bake the cheese bombs in batches.
- Place the butter, garlic powder and Italian seasoning in a small bowl. Microwave until butter has melted.
- Brush 3 tablespoons of the garlic butter over the tops of the cheese bombs. Sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the cheese bombs.
- Reserve the remaining tablespoon of garlic butter.
- Bake the cheese bombs for 10 minutes or until lightly browned - do not overbake or cheese may spill out of the dough.
- Brush the remaining tablespoon of garlic butter over the cooked cheese bombs and sprinkle with parsley, then serve immediately.