Root Beer Float Cocktail
This Root Beer Float Cocktail is the perfect boozy dessert. It is layered with Rum Chata, Smirnoff whipped cream vodka, vanilla syrup and root beer to take a childhood classic and make it an adult friendly treat.
Author: Simplisticallyliving/Photo credit to simplisticallyliving.com
- ¼ Cup Torani Vanilla Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon + 1 Teaspoon Rum chata
- Can of Root Beer
- ¼ Cup Smirnoff Whipped Cream Vodka
- Reddi Whip
- Begin with 1 tablespoon of Rum Chata in the bottom on your glass, then pour vanilla syrup on top. The two liquids will begin to mix on their own.
- Using your drink layering tool, slowly pour cold root beer over that syrup layer.
- After the root beer has settled, pour over your whipped cream flavored vodka, then 1 teaspoon of Rum Chata.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkles if desired.
- Stir after serving and Enjoy!