World’s Best Cheesy Garlic Bread Recipe
Cheesy, buttery, garlic flavored, Italian bread that puts other garlic bread recipes to shame.
Author: Eazypeazymealz/Photo credit to eazypeazymealz.com
- ¾ cup butter softened
- 1 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley finely chopped
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 loaf Italian bread cut into ½ inch slices
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a small bowl, mix together butter, minced garlic, garlic powder, parsley, and parmesan cheese.
- Slice the Italian bread into ½ inch slices, and spread the butter mixture over each piece.
- Place on a baking tray.
- Sprinkle with a little paprika.
- Bake for 10 minutes until butter mixture is melted, and bread is slightly toasted.
- Remove from oven, and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese
- Turn oven to broil, and return bread to oven, broiling until cheese is melted, and edges are golden brown (1-2 minutes)