DEVILED EGG SALAD
This easy egg spread is a tasty twist on the classic recipe. Serve it on croissants or bread for a delicious sandwich or with crackers for a quick snack ... either way, you're going to love it!
Author: Hellolittlehome/Photo credit to hellolittlehome.com
- For Salad:
- 6 large eggs
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 medium shallot, minced
- 3 tablespoons minced celery
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced Italian parsley
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 2 to 3 dashes curry powder
- hot sauce
- kosher salt
- For Sandwiches:
- 4 croissants
- Fill a medium saucepan with enough water to cover the eggs in a single layer. Bring to a boil.
- Carefully add eggs to boiling water using a slotted spoon. Return water to boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 14 minutes.
- Drain eggs, then cover with ice water. Allow to cool completely.
- Remove shells from eggs, then chop and place in a large bowl.
- Combine eggs with remaining ingredients (mayonnaise, shallot, celery, dijon, parsley, vinegar, curry powder), adding hot sauce, salt, and pepper to taste. Mix well.
- Serve deviled egg salad on croissants with lettuce, if desired. Enjoy!