BAKED KING CRAB
Baked King Crab - King crab is everyone's favorite crustacean and this king crab recipe is baked with Sriracha lemon butter. The crab legs are so juicy, sweet, and perfect for the holidays and special occasions!
Author: Rasamalaysia/Photo credit to rasamalaysia.com
- 2 lbs. (1 kg) king crab legs
- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature and softened
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1½ tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ tablespoon sugar
- 3 dashes smoked paprika and more for dusting
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley and/or chives
- Preheat oven to 400°F (207°C).
- Cut the king crab legs into shorter segments using a pair of scissors. Cut the crab leg segments lengthwise to expose the crab meat. Alternatively, you can also cut the top part of the shell to expose the crab meat.
- King Crab
- Arrange the king crab legs in a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes. Cover with aluminum foil to avoid drying out the crab.
- In the meantime, make the Sriracha Lemon Butter by whipping the softened butter with a whisk. Add the Sriracha, lemon juice and sugar, whisk to combine well. Set aside.
- King Crab
- As soon as the crab is out of the oven, spoon the butter over the crab meat. Dust with more smoked paprika and garnish with chopped parsley and/or chives. Serve immediately.