CHEESY GARLIC BREADSTICKS
Skip the pizza shop and make these super easy Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks loaded with lots of melted cheese at home! Great as an appetizer and for dunking in warm pizza sauce or marinara!
Author: Motherthyme/Photo credit to motherthyme.com
- 1 tube (13.8 oz) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1½ cups shredded Italian-style cheese
- pizza sauce or marinara for serving optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with a silicone liner or parchment paper.
- Open pizza crust and place onto lined baking sheet. If needed fix sides so the shape of crust is a rectangle. Don't stretch it out.
- In a small bowl mix together butter, garlic powder and parsley flakes.
- Spread butter mixture on top of crust.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 12-17 minutes until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Let cool slightly then cut into slices.
- Serve with warm pizza sauce or marinara if desired.