Cheesy Chicken Parm Gnocchi
Cheesy chicken parm gnocchi is a one pan miracle.
Author: Delish/Photo credit to tablefortwoblog.com
- 2 (17.5-oz.) packages shelf-stable potato gnocchi
- 2 c. shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 (0.87-oz.) package McCormick Tuscan Chicken & Vegetables One Seasoning Mix
- 1 (32-oz.) jar marinara sauce
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella
- ¼ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tbsp. thinly sliced fresh basil, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°. On a large rimmed baking sheet, combine gnocchi with chicken, olive oil, and Tuscan One Skillet mixture. Spread in an even layer.
- Spoon marinara sauce over the top and sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan. Bake until bubbling and golden, about 25 minutes.
- Switch oven to broil and broil until top is golden, about 2 minutes.
- Top with basil before serving.