Slutty Pumpkin Bars
3-Layer Oreo Brownie Pumpkin Bars are living their best life.
Author: Delish/Photo credit to udprun.com
- 1 box brownie mix, plus ingredients called for on box
- 16 Oreos, plus more for topping
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- ⅔ c. pumpkin puree
- ⅔ c. granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch kosher salt
- Warm caramel, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 325°. Line an 8"-x-8" baking dish with parchment paper or aluminum foil leaving a 2" overhang. Pour brownie batter into prepared pan.
- Top with a layer of Oreos and set aside.
- Make cheesecake layer: In a large bowl using a hand or standing mixer, beat cream cheese until completely smooth, then add pumpkin, sugar, eggs, vanilla, pumpkin spice, and salt and continue to beat until smooth. Pour over cookie mixture. Top with crushed Oreos and bake until the center is only very slightly jiggly and sides are just starting to peel away from the pan, 1 hour 15 minutes to 1 hour 20 minutes.
- Refrigerate until completely chilled, at least 3 hours and up to overnight.
- Remove cheesecake bars from baking dish and slice. Drizzle with warm caramel before serving.