BROWN BUTTER GARLIC HONEY ROASTED CARROTS
Brown Butter Garlic Honey Roasted Carrots - the best roasted carrots ever with lots of garlic, brown butter and honey. SO good!
Author: Rasamalaysia/Photo credit to rasamalaysia.com
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb (0.4kg) baby carrots
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 dashes ground black pepper
- ½ tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon chopped thyme or parsley
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Heat up an oven-safe skillet and cook the butter on medium heat until it starts to form and turn into golden brown. Add the garlic and quickly saute before adding the carrots. Stir a few times, then add the salt, black pepper, honey and thyme or parsley.
- Transfer the skillet and roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the carrots become tender. Serve immediately.