BAKED CREAM CHEESE RANGOON
These delicious Cream Cheese Rangoons are filled with cream cheese, garlic, and green onions, then baked to crisp perfection!
Author: Lilluna/Photo credit to lilluna.com
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- ½ clove garlic minced
- dash salt
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1 egg
- 24 square wonton wrappers
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, garlic, salt and onions until well mixed.
- Whisk egg until well beaten in a small bowl.
- Place one teaspoon of cream cheese mixture into the center of one wonton wrapper. Dip your finger into the beaten egg and lightly coat the outer edges.
- Bring all the corners of the wonton together up to the center and pinch. Slide your fingers on all the sides together to form an "X" or star appearance, and make sure they are sealed (or else the filling may come out). You can add more egg wash if needed. Repeat for remaining wontons.
- Lightly spray the tops and sides of the wontons with olive oil spray. Place on foil lined baking sheet on their side.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 5 minutes and then flip to the other side and bake an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce, out of the oven.
- AIR FRYER INSTRUCTIONS: Cook at 350 for 7 minutes.