Peach Crown Jello Shots
Peach Crown Jello Shots are deliciously peachy, made with Crown Royal Peach Whisky and peach jello. The best-tasting jello shots and always popular during the summer. Really cool and refreshing, serve these Crown Peach jello shots at your next party, tailgate or backyard BBQ.
Author: Troprockin/Photo credit to troprockin.com
- 1 Box of Peach Jello (3 oz)
- 1 Cup of water
- 1 Cup of Crown Royal Peach Whisky
- Plastic Shot Glasses / Mini Condiment Cups (2 oz condiment cups)
- Gummy Peach Rings (optional garnish)
- Fresh peach slices (optional garnish idea)
- In a large pot, boil 1 cup of water
- Once the water is boiling, pour in the peach jello packet.
- Pour in 1 cup Crown Royal Peach Whisky
- Mix well and remove from stove.
- Pour jello shot mixture into mini plastic shot glasses and refrigerate until jello sets (approximately 2 hours).
- Add garnish. A peach ring to the top or a fresh peach slice.