The peach mojito is fresh and sweet: the ideal summer drink! Grab a few ripe peaches and a handful of mint for this impressive cocktail.
Author: Acouplecooks/Photo credit to acouplecooks.com
- 6 mint leaves, plus additional for garnish
- 1 small or ½ large ripe peach
- 2 ounces* white rum
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup or maple syrup
- 4 ounces soda water
- Cut the peach into slices. In a cocktail shaker, muddle the mint leaves. Add the peach slices and muddle again until all the juices are released. Add the rum, lime juice and simple syrup and fill the cocktail shaker with ice. Shake until cold.
- Strain the drink into an ice-filled glass. Top off the glass with soda water. Garnish with additional mint leaves and sliced peaches.
- Pitcher variation: Muddle the slices from 8 small peaches or 4 large peaches. Then add to this Mojito Pitcher recipe, and garnish with additional sliced peaches.