HOMEMADE CRUNCH BARS
The BEST homemade crunch bars recipe that tastes BETTER than the actual candy bar! 5 ingredients, 5 minutes and perfectly crispy, crunchy, sweet copycat crunch bars- Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-free.
Author: Thebigmansworld/Photo credit to thebigmansworld.com
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1½ cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter can substitute any nut or seed butter
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil can sub for grass fed butter
- Line an 8 x 8-inch baking dish or deep baking tray of choice with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add crispy rice cereal into a large mixing bowl and set aside. In a microwave safe bowl or stovetop, combine all your other ingredients and heat until melted. Remove from microwave/off stove and whisk until completely incorporated.
- Pour the chocolate/peanut butter mixture over the crispy rice cereal and mix until combined. Pour into the lined baking dish and refrigerate until firm (at least an hour).
- Remove and cut into bars.