Besides the Mimosa, the Bloody Mary is the undisputed queen of the brunch cocktail world.
Author: Liquor/Photo credit to liquor.com
- 1½ ounces aquavit or vodka
- 3 ounces carrot juice
- ½ ounce lemon juice
- ½ ounce honey syrup
- 1 teaspoon Crystal hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon caper brine
- Garnish: pimenton salt rim*
- Garnish: parsley sprig
- Coat the rim of a Collins glass with the pimenton salt and fill with ice.
- Combine all of the ingredients in the glass, and stir until chilled. Add more ice if needed.
- Garnish with a parsley sprig.