- 2 c. shredded Cheddar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tbsp. Taco Seasoning
- shredded lettuce, for serving
- Chopped tomatoes, for serving
- Hot sauce, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375º. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray. Place ½ cup mounds of cheddar on baking sheet and season with pepper.
- Bake until cheese is melty and slightly crispy, 5 to 7 minutes. Blot grease with a paper towel.
- Meanwhile, set up 4 stations of two upside-down glasses and a wooden spoon as a bridge. Using a spatula, immediately transfer cheese mounds to wooden spoons to form shells. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, make taco meat: In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onions and cook until soft, 5 minutes, then add ground beef and cook until no longer pink, 6 minutes more. Drain fat and season with taco seasoning.
- Assemble tacos: Place beef in shells and top with lettuce, tomatoes, and hot sauce.
Low-carb alert: You'll never look at taco shells the same way again ?Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/F6GPgwq
Posted by Delish on Sunday, June 17, 2018