Baked Tomatoes with Mozzarella & Parmesan
BAKED TOMATOES are a super quick and super easy side dish or appetizer for any occasion! These CHEESY Oven Roasted Tomatoes with Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese are so simple yet incredibly delicious. They are always a hit when we make them and get eaten right away. These Baked Parmesan Tomatoes are just too tasty and fresh.
Author: Thecookierookie/Photo credit to thecookierookie.com
- ▢4 roma tomatoes sliced
- ▢1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ▢1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- ▢1/2 cup fresh basil chopped
- ▢olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Place tomato slices on a parchment lined baking sheet
- Top each tomato with a layer or parmesan and then a layer or mozzarella
- Sprinkle the chopped basil on top of each tomato
- Drizzle lightly with olive oil
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly
- Turn off oven and broil for 2-3 minutes to brown the cheese
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!