Red Velvet Cheesecake Bites
Making these on REPEAT until Christmas.
Recipe type: Dessert
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ¼ c. sugar
- ¼ c. heavy cream
- ¼ tsp. vanilla
- ½ baked red velvet cake, broken into crumbs
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Add heavy cream and vanilla and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Transfer mixture to the freezer to firm up, 2 hours.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop small balls of mixture and use your hands to form the mixture into ball.
- Roll mixture in red velvet cake crumbs, then transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Once all cheesecake bites are rolled, transfer to the refrigerator to chill and harden, at least 1 hour.
These Red Velvet Cheesecake Bites are like little balls of heaven, and they're so easy to make.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/D8wvzjE
Posted by Delish on Friday, December 8, 2017