- 1 lb. ground beef
- ½ c. plain bread crumbs
- 1 large egg
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. yellow mustard
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 5 slices cheddar cheese, quartered
- 6 leaves Bibb lettuce, torn into large pieces
- 1 c. small jar dill pickle chips
- 1 pt. cherry tomatoes
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, garlic, Worcestershire, and mustard and season with salt and pepper. Mix until fully combined, then form into small, meatball-size patties.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Cook patties until your desired doneness, 6 to 8 minutes per side for medium.
- Top each with a cheese square and cover with lid to let melt, 2 minutes.
- Thread a patty, lettuce, pickle, and tomato on each appetizer skewer and serve.