BBQ Chicken Nachos
On game day, you want something quick and easy — and CHEESY. So give the people what they really want.
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 2 c. shredded chicken
- ¾ c. barbecue sauce
- 1 (18-oz.) bag tortilla chips
- 3 c. shredded cheddar
- 1 c. crumbled Cotija
- 1 c. pickled jalapeños
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- Freshly chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400° and line a large baking sheet with foil. In a large bowl, toss chicken with barbecue sauce.
- Layer half the chips, cheddar, Cotija, chicken, pickled jalapeños, and onion. Repeat.
- Bake until cheese is melty and nachos warmed through, 15 minutes.
- Top with avocado and cilantro before serving.