Avocado Chicken Salad
Calling it now—this is our go-to summer salad.
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, poached and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 avocados, cubed
- 1 small mango, cubed
- 1 c. grape tomatoes, quartered
- ½ c. fresh or frozen corn
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- FOR DRESSING
- ¼ c. lime juice
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp. minced jalapenño
- 2 tsp. honey
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Make dressing: In a medium bowl, whisk to combine dressing ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine salad ingredients and prepared dressing. Gently toss until salad is coated in dressing, then season to taste with salt and pepper.