Spinach-and-Artichoke Steak Roll-Ups
Need a super-easy steak dinner to woo your Valentine? Found.
Author: Delish/Photo credit to delish.com
- 1 lb. flank steak
- 1 15.5-oz. can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 c. baby spinach, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 c. ricotta
- ½ c. shredded white Cheddar
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°. On a cutting board, butterfly steak to make it a long rectangle that lays flat.
- In a medium bowl, combine artichokes, spinach, garlic, ricotta, and cheddar and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Spread steak with spinach-artichoke dip. Tightly roll up steak, then slice into rounds and bake until steak is cooked through to desired doneness, 23 to 25 minutes for medium. Serve with dressed greens.