SPARKLING CHERRY PINEAPPLE LEMONADE
SPARKLING CHERRY PINEAPPLE LEMONADE — CHERRY 7UP IS COMBINED WITH FROZEN PINEAPPLE JUICE AND LEMONADE IN THIS REFRESHING DRINK!
Author: Letsdishrecipes/Photo credit to letsdishrecipes.com
- 18 ounces pineapple juice
- 24 ounces Cherry 7UP
- 24 ounces lemonade
- Lemon wedges, fresh mint and cherries, for garnish
- Pour pineapple juice into ice cube trays and freeze until firm.
- When ready to serve, fill 8-12 ounce glasses about ¼ full of frozen pineapple cubes. Fill glass halfway with Cherry 7UP, then top off with lemonade.
- Garnish with lemon wedges, fresh mint and cherries, if desired. Serve immediately.