Pineapple Mango Rum Punch
This pineapple mango rum punch is a special recipe that will make you feel like you’re in the Caribbean. This recipe is super easy to make, and perfect for parties and entertaining.
Author: Papernstitchblog/Photo credit to papernstitchblog.com
- 3 oz of pineapple coconut juice
- 3 oz of coconut rum you can also use light or dark rum here instead
- 1 oz of mango juice
- 1 oz of orange juice
- splash of grenadine mainly just for looks
- lime slices and/or orange zest for garnish
- edible flowers for garnish
- Step 1: Combine all juices.
- Combine all juices (pineapple coconut, mango, and orange) and rum. Then stir.
- Tropical rum drinks like this can be used with all kinds of fruit juices.
- Step 2: Stir and pour over ice.
- I like using nugget ice for cocktails because it looks really pretty. Plus, I like chewing ice and this one is the best!
- Step 3: Add color.
- This is an optional step, but I like adding a splash of grenadine for color to rum punch cocktails. The grenadine will fall to the bottom and give the drink a pretty ombre look.
- It's not a necessary step, but definitely adds an unexpected pop of color - great for parties.
- Step 4: Garnish.
- To take this cocktail up a notch, add lime, orange zest, and/or edible flowers for garnish. I like using orchids for a drink like this because it makes such a big impact. Did you know that orchids are actually edible?
- To get the orange zest ribbon I just used a peeler to peel a long strip of zest from the orange. Not going to lie, it took a couple of tried to get a long piece that I could then curl, but it's worth it, IMO.