Pineapple Coconut Mojito
This Pineapple Coconut Mojito is the classic mint mojito recipe remixed with another tropical drink favorite, the piña colada! This simple mojito recipe is a delicious summer cocktail!
Author: Thenovicechefblog/Photo credit to thenovicechefblog.com
- toasted coconut
- 8 fresh mint leaves
- 1 lime wedge
- 1 cup ice
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup (2 oz) white rum
- ½ cup (4 oz) pineapple coconut juice
- Place toasted coconut on a small plate.
- Rim the lip of a tall glass with honey and press into the toasted coconut. Set aside.
- Place mint leaves and 1 lime wedge into glass.
- Use a muddler (or bottom of a wooden spoon) to crush the mint and lime to release the mint oils and lime juice.
- Fill the glass almost to the top with ice. Pour the lime juice and rum over the ice. Top it off with pineapple coconut juice.
- Gently stir. Garnish with extra lime, pineapple, and mint on a skewer if you’re feeling fancy!