JUICIEST BURGER YOU’LL EVER EAT
Make this burger recipe and there will be no complaints in your house! The juiciest and most flavorful burgers I’ve ever had.
Author: Happilyunprocessed/Photo credit to happilyunprocessed.com
- 2 lbs. Organic Ground Beef
- 1 Large Organic Egg
- 3 Tablespoons Organic Whole Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Cloves Organic Garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Sea Salt
- Freshly Ground Pepper
- ¾ Cup Breadcrumbs
- In a large bowl combine the egg, milk, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, onion powder, salt and pepper together until combined.
- Add the meat and slowly and gently combine. Slowly add breadcrumbs until desired consistency, you may not use all of them.
- Form into 6-8 patties depending on size.
- Grill on a hot preheated grill approx. 5 min per side or until desired doneness.