BUFFALO CHICKEN TATER TOT CASSEROLE
Buffalo Chicken Tater Tot Casserole – SO good! Great casserole for a potluck or watching football!! Everyone LOVES this recipe! Chicken, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, buffalo wing sauce, cheddar cheese, tater tots and celery. Can make ahead and freeze for later.
Author: Plainchicken/Photo credit to plainchicken.com
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (16-oz) container sour cream
- 1 (10.75-oz) can Cream of Chicken soup
- ¼ cup Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (32-oz) bag frozen tater tots
- ½ cup chopped celery
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together chicken, sour cream, soup, buffalo sauce and cheese. Fold in frozen tater tots. Spoon mixture into prepared pan. Top with chopped celery.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, until bubbly.