Instant Pot Cranberry Sauce
Your #InstantPot is going to be your best friend this Thanksgiving.
- 1 pound (4 cups) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2 medium Honeycrisp apples, peeled and chopped (2¼ cups)
- ¾ cup cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange zest plus
- ¼ cup fresh juice (from 1 orange)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- Stir together cranberries, apples, sugar, orange juice, orange zest, and salt in a 6-quart electric pressure cooker. Close and lock lid of cooker; turn pressure release valve to sealing position. Program cooker to cook on manual on high pressure for 5 minutes. Allow cooker to release pressure (steam) “naturally” for 5 minutes. Turn pressure release valve to venting position to release remaining pressure from cooker until float valve drops. Carefully remove lid.
- Program cooker to sauté on normal heat. Cook cranberry mixture, stirring often, until thickened, about 5 minutes. (Mixture will continue to thicken as it cools.) Transfer mixture to a medium bowl, and stir in vinegar. Cool at room temperature for 30 minutes. Cover and chill at least 2 hours or up to 3 days.
Your #InstantPot is going to be your best friend this Thanksgiving. (via Well Done)GET THE RECIPE: https://trib.al/H77MpVJ
Posted by Cooking Light on Sunday, November 18, 2018