CRUNCHWRAP SUPREME RECIPE
When I'm craving a Crunchwrap Supreme, I don't go to Taco Bell; I stay home. In fact, I can proudly say my vegan crunchwrap supreme is way better.
Author: Kathysvegankitchen/Photo credit to kathysvegankitchen.com
- CRUNCH WRAP
- 4 large whole wheat burrito tortillas, plus 4 small tortillas (0r one cut into four equal quarters)
- 1 15 ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup Nacho “Cheese” Sauce
- 2 jalapeños
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 2 Avocados, pit removed, and cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, diced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- Prepare all vegetables
- Lay one tortilla on a plate surface
- Place a ¼ cup of cooked brown rice in the middle.
- Place ¼ of the can of black beans on top of the rice.
- Continues with ¼ of the remaining ingredients.
- Lay a single small tortilla or a quarter of an extra-large tortilla on top of the center's ingredients.
- Fold the tortilla around the ingredients in a circular motion, meeting the small tortilla or quartered tortilla you used for the center.
- Heat a Non-Stick Pan for Oil-Free Cookingto medium-low.
- Place tortilla folded side down first; this will seal the folds.
- Cook for about 7 minutes; check to make sure golden brown before flipping over.
- Gently flip crunch wrap over.
- Cook another 7 minutes, checking to make sure it is golden brown.
- Make the remaining 3 (I use different pans to have them all done at once).
- Serve with salsa or guacamole or BOTH!
- I cut it in half to share 🙂