Creamy and Thick Banana Milkshake
This Banana Milkshake recipe makes a thick and creamy shake with the perfect ratio of fruit to ice cream to milk. It’s packed full of banana flavor and is pretty much irresistible.
Author: Bakingmischief/Photo credit to bakingmischief.com
- 1½ cups (about 3 scoops) vanilla ice cream slightly softened
- ½ to ¾ cup milk any percentage
- 1 large banana broken into pieces (frozen is fine)
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla optional
- Whipped cream optional
- Cinnamon sugar optional for topping
- Combine ice cream, milk, banana, and vanilla in your blender, and blend until creamy and pourable.
- Pour into a glass, top with whipped cream and cinnamon sugar if desired, and enjoy.