Pineapple milkshake for two, made with grilled pineapple, coconut sorbet, and rum. So much rum!
Author: Dessertfortwo/Photo credit to dessertfortwo.com
- ½ fresh pineapple
- 2 teaspoons grapeseed oil
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream (I used coconut milk ice cream)
- 2 shots dark rum (optional)
- cherries, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Line a baking sheet (with 1" edges to catch the juices) with parchment paper.
- Peel, core and dice the pineapple into 2" chunks.
- Toss the pineapple with the oil, then lay each piece on the baking sheet, not touching.
- Roast for 15 minutes, flip, and roast for another 15 minutes.
- Let the pineapple cool.
- Into a blender, add the pineapple, ice cream, and rum. Blend until smooth.
- Garnish with pineapple and cherries.