BANANA BREAD PANCAKES
Banana Bread Pancakes are the ultimate breakfast twist on classic banana bread!
Author: Lecremedelacrumb/Photo credit to lecremedelacrumb.com
- ▢1 cup flour
- ▢1 tablespoon sugar
- ▢1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ▢2 teaspoons baking powder
- ▢1/4 teaspoon salt
- ▢1 egg
- ▢1 cup milk
- ▢2 tablespoons butter, melted
- ▢1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- ▢2 medium very ripe bananas, mashed
- ▢1/3 cup Diamond of California Shelled Pecans or Walnuts, roughly chopped
- ▢optional: syrup, semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat a skillet, pan, or griddle to medium heat (about 275 degrees).
- In a medium bowl whisk together flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl mix together egg, milk, butter, vanilla, and mashed bananas. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until just combined (do not overmix, a few lumps are okay!). Gently stir in nuts.
- Lightly grease your preheated skillet. Pour ¼ cup batter onto the skillet. Cook 1-2 minutes until edges begin to look "dry". Flip with spatula, then cook another 1-2 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter. Serve with syrup and chopped nuts as desired.