The Perfect Milkshake
Reminiscent of countertop service and carhop days, there is nothing better than a perfect milkshake. Luckily, making one at home is extremely easy. This easy milkshake recipe gives you the perfect ratio of milk to ice cream and is completely customizable!
Author: Delish/Photo credit to delish.com
- FOR THE ULTIMATE VANILLA MILKSHAKE
- 4 large scoops (about 1½ c.) vanilla ice cream
- ¼ c. milk
- Whipped topping, for garnish
- Sprinkles, for garnish
- Maraschino cherry, for garnish
- In a blender, blend together ice cream and milk.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with whipped topping, sprinkles, and a cherry.