- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1 avocado, mashed
- ⅓ c. bread crumbs
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- Burger buns, for serving
- Lettuce, for serving
- Sliced tomato, for serving
- Sliced red onion, for serving
- In a large bowl, combine chicken with avocado, bread crumbs, garlic, parsley and red pepper flakes. Stir well to combine and season with salt and pepper. Form the mixture into 4 patties.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat vegetable oil. Place patties in the skillet and cook until golden brown on one side, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Flip the patties, and cook another 3 to 5 minutes until cooked through, or until a thermometer inserted into the middle of the burger reads 165°.
- Serve on a bun with lettuce, tomato and onion.