Caramel Apple Dip
Caramel Apple Dip is the perfect no bake dessert recipe to end any meal! I love fruit based desserts in the summer (like Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Crisps or Blueberry Cobbler) and this easy recipe is no exception!
Author: Spendwithpennies/Photo credit to spendwithpennies.com
- 1 cup cream cheese regular or light
- 1 cup greek yogurt regular or light
- caramel ice cream topping
- Heath Bits (english toffee bits)
- Apples your favorite variety
- Lemon juice
- With a hand mixer, combine cream cheese and greek yogurt until fluffy.
- Spread a thin layer of the cream cheese mixture in a small bowl. Cover with caramel sauce and a sprinkle of english toffee bits. Repeat layers using the remaining ingredients. (You may not use all of the caramel sauce).
- Slice apples and toss with a touch of lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Serve the dip with apple slices.