BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER WINGS
These Buffalo Cauliflower Wings are the perfect spicy snack for game day! Make this easy baked buffalo cauliflower wings recipe as a quick appetizer for your next get together. An amazing Super Bowl food idea!
Author: Bromabakery/Photo credit to bromabakery.com
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- ¾ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- ⅓ cup Buffalo Sauce (we used Frank’s!)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the spices, salt, and the flour. Add the buttermilk and stir until combined. The mixture should be pretty thick!
- Add the cauliflower florets to the bater, coating each piece evenly in the buttermilk mixture. Place the coated cauliflower on the prepare baking pans, leaving room between each piece to the air can circulate around them.
- Bake for 20 minutes and then flip the cauliflower over to it’s other side to get an even bake. Bake for another 20 minutes on the other side!
- While the cauliflower bakes, make the buffalo sauce. Combine the buffalo sauce with the melted butter and whisk to combine.
- When the cauliflower is done, add the florets into the bowl the hot sauce mixture is in. Toss to combine and enjoy!