Baked Brie with Jam
Baked Brie with Jam is an easy and elegant appetizer that requires very few ingredients and an even smaller portion of effort. In fact, this savory-sweet spread is so simple, the next time you make it, you’ll likely do it from memory alone.
Author: Theanthonykitchen/Photo credit to theanthonykitchen.com
- 16 ounces Brie
- 4 tablespoons fruit spread (such as Apricot Jam)
- 3 tablespoons chopped whole almonds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Pinch of Kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400° and have ready a greased, small baking dish with 2-3 cup capacity.
- If desired, use a sharp knife, remove the rind from the top and sides of Brie. Either place the brie in a brie baker whole or cut into ½” cubes and transfer to a small baking dish.
- Spoon the jam or fruit spread across the brie and spread into an even layer. Sprinkle chopped almonds evenly across the top, drizzle with honey and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake, uncovered, for 13-15 minutes, or until bubbly. Allow to cool slightly, serve and enjoy.