Sweet Potato Bites
Sweet Potato Bites are the Thanksgiving app that everyone will be talking about.
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 4 3 to 4 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced into ¼-inch-thick rounds
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- Kosher salt
- 1 (10-oz.) bag marshmallows
- ½ c. pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 400°. On a large baking sheet, toss sweet potatoes with melted butter and maple syrup and arrange in an even layer. Season with salt.
- Bake until tender, flipping halfway through, about 20 minutes. Remove baking sheet from oven and switch oven to broil.
- Top each sweet potato round with a marshmallow and broil until puffed and golden. Immediately top each marshmallow with a pecan half and serve.
Sweet Potato Bites are the Thanksgiving app that everyone will be talking about.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/9CuKniE
Posted by Delish on Saturday, October 13, 2018