Pretzel Dog Beer Cheese Dip
You can't go wrong with beer, pretzels, and cheese.
Recipe type: Main
- 1 tube crescent roll dough
- 1 package cocktail wieners
- 2 tbsp. baking soda
- 1 c. warm water
- kosher salt
- 1½ c. shredded cheddar, plus more for sprinkling
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. paprika
- ¼ c. beer
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp. chives, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and cut each triangle into three slices. Roll a slice around each cocktail wiener, forming a pig in a blanket. Place each pig in a blanket side-by-side in a skillet, forming a wreath shape.
- In a shallow bowl, combine baking soda and warm water and whisk until dissolved. Brush all over the pigs in a blanket, then sprinkle with salt.
- Make Beer Cheese Dip: In a large bowl, combine cheddar, mozzarella, cream cheese, Dijon, paprika, and beer and season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer cheese mixture to the center of the skillet and smooth top. Sprinkle with more cheddar and bake until pigs in a blanket are golden and dip is warmed through and bubbly, about 35 minutes. Garnish with chives and serve.
Beer cheese dip + pigs in a blanket = PARTY!Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/jCNK5Zx
Posted by Delish on Thursday, July 27, 2017