- 1 pint ice cream (such as Breyers Delights Vanilla Cupcake Ice Cream)
- 1½ tbsp. butter
- 1¼ c. corn cereal, crushed
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp. granulated sugar
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Sprinkles, for garnish
- 4 maraschino cherries, for garnish
- Line a small sheet tray with parchment paper and place in freezer. Scoop ice cream into 4 balls and place on prepared sheet tray. Keep in freezer while making cereal mixture.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add corn cereal and cinnamon and cook, stirring occasionally, until the cereal turns golden, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in sugar. Place on a shallow bowl and let cool.
- Remove ice cream balls from freezer and roll in cereal mixture. Top with whipped cream, sprinkles, and a cherry, and serve immediately.