Churro Pancakes will DEFINITELY make you a morning person.
Author: Lauren Miyashiro
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1½ c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 2 tbsp. light brown sugar
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¾ c. whole milk
- ½ c. sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 c. cinnamon-sugar
- ½ c. melted chocolate
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, brown sugar, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together milk and sour cream, then add eggs one at a time. Stir in vanilla.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon until just combined.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. When the butter is foamy, reduce heat to medium-low and ladle pancake batter into skillet. Cook until bubbles start to form in batter and the pancake is golden underneath, about 3 minutes. Flip and cook the other side until golden, another 3 minutes. Immediately toss pancakes in cinnamon-sugar
- Repeat with remaining batter. Serve immediately with melted chocolate.
Churro Pancakes will DEFINITELY make you a morning person.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/XYAPXEs
Posted by Delish on Thursday, May 31, 2018