Cheese Ball Bites
Our favorite word to hear in front of cheese is "loaded."
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 8 slices bacon
- 1½ oz. (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. shredded cheddar
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ⅓ c. freshly chopped chives
- ⅓ c. finely chopped pecans
- 18 pretzels sticks
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook bacon until crispy, 8 minutes. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate, then finely chop. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together cream cheese, cheddar cheese, garlic powder, and paprika and season with salt and pepper. Use a cookie scoop to form mixture into 18 small balls and transfer to a parchment–lined baking sheet. Refrigerate until firm, 1 hour.
- In a shallow bowl, stir together bacon, chives, and pecans.
- Roll balls in bacon-chive-pecan mixture, insert a pretzel stick into each, and let come to room temperature 15 minutes before serving. (If not serving right away, loosely cover with plastic wrap and return to fridge.)
These Cheese Ball Bites >>> a boring cheese platter.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/jqPuteA
Posted by Delish on Saturday, October 20, 2018