Best-Ever Cheese Grits
Grits might just be the easiest, most comforting dish to make. Taking less than 30 minutes to make, they will have you feeling all warm and cozy in no time.
- 2 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 c. water
- Kosher salt
- 1 c. corn grits
- 4 tbsp. butter, divided
- 1 c. shredded cheddar
- ¼ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium saucepan, bring chicken broth and water to a boil and season generously with salt. Reduce heat so mixture is at a simmer, then whisk in grits. Simmer, stirring often, until grits have absorbed liquid and are very tender, 10 minutes.
- Stir in butter and cheeses, then season with salt and pepper.