Best-Ever Buffalo Chicken Dip
We all know that watching the Super Bowl is just an excuse to devour buffalo chicken dip.
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 2 c. shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 oz. (8-oz.) block cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. shredded cheddar, divided
- ¼ c. buffalo sauce
- 1 tbsp. ranch dressing
- Few dashes hot sauce
- ¼ c. crumbled blue cheese (optional)
- Finely chopped chives, for garnish
- Sliced baguette and carrot and celery sticks, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine rotisserie chicken, cream cheese, ¾ cup cheddar, buffalo sauce, ranch, and hot sauce.
- Transfer mixture to an ovenproof skillet or baking dish and top with remaining ¼ cup cheddar. Bake until warm and bubbly, 20 minutes.
- Top with blue cheese and chives before serving with bread and vegetable sticks.