It's like the best of hummus and guacamole combined.
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 2 c. canned chickpeas
- 2 ripe avocados, cored and peeled
- ⅓ c. tahini
- ¼ c. lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 tbsp. olive oil, plus more for serving
- ¼ tsp. cumin
- kosher salt
- 1 tbsp. Chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Red pepper flakes, for garnish
- Combine chickpeas, avocados, tahini, lime juice, garlic, olive oil and cumin in the bowl of a food processor and season with salt. Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into serving bowl and garnish with cilantro and red pepper flakes. Drizzle with more olive oil if desired and serve.
Avocado lovers, THIS is your new favorite snack. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/4s9d4Bd
Posted by Delish on Wednesday, March 28, 2018