Turkey Taco Lettuce Wraps
Low-Carb Turkey Lettuce Taco Cups will make you NEVER go back to tortillas.
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, outer leaves separated
- Shredded Mexican cheese, for serving
- FOR SERVING
- Shredded Mexican cheese
- Chopped tomatoes
- Chopped red onion
- Chopped avocado
- Chopped cilantro
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Add onion and cook until just soft, about 5 minutes. Add turkey and season with salt. Cook, breaking up meat with the side of a spoon, until meat is cooked through, 4 minutes.
- Stir in tomato paste and chili powder and cook 1 minute. Add broth and simmer, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 2 minutes more.
- Double up lettuce leaves. Divide meat mixture among leaves. Sprinkle with cheese, tomato, onion, avocado, and cilantro and serve.
Low-Carb Turkey Lettuce Taco Cups will make you NEVER go back to tortillas.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/lgKgO29
Posted by Delish on Thursday, June 28, 2018