Easy Pineapple Rum Punch
Maybe it’s the combination of the pineapple chunks, cherries, and rum (yum!) or quite possibly it’s the perfect blend of the trio of delicious juices in this fruity and refreshing rum punch.
Author: Deliciouslysprinkled/Photo credit to deliciouslysprinkled.com
- 4½ cups pineapple juice
- 1½ cups orange juice
- 1 cup orange peach mango juice
- 2 cups dark rum
- 3 Tablespoons grenadine syrup
- pineapple chunks, and cherries, for serving
- In a large pitcher, combine all ingredients.
- Serve over ice and top with pineapple chunks and cherries.