- 2 ciabatta rolls
- 1 red pepper, cut into 8 slices
- 250g pack essential Waitrose Cypriot Light Halloumi, cut into 8 slices
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Waitrose Green Pesto With Basil
- Handful wild rocket
- 1 Jack Hawkins tomato, sliced into 4
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6. Bake the rolls for 8-10 minutes.
- Toss the pepper and halloumi in the oil and coat evenly. Griddle the peppers, 4 minutes each side, remove and keep warm in a large bowl, then griddle the halloumi for 1 minute each side and add to the bowl. Toss in the pesto.
- Cut the rolls in half and brush the cut sides with oil and griddle for 1 minute to toast. Top each with rocket, a slice of tomato, 2 slices of halloumi and peppers.